Access to Legal Databases:
- Bloomberg Law: Full access continues until December 31, 2015. No action needed.
- Lexis Advance:
- Full access through July 1, 2015. No action needed.
- Graduates who register here will receive access to a Graduate Home Page with tailored content, resume tips, virtual research training, and current legal news from Law360® through December 31, 2015.
- If you are working for a nonprofit or public interest organization you may apply here for one year of free access through the ASPIRE Program.
- Access to job-related resources for 18 months. No action needed.
- Graduating students may extend their password here for unlimited Westlaw access through November 30th for Academic purposes, finding a job, for updating research/note/comments, etc.
Access to Library Services:
- Student IDs are valid through October 12, 2015—so new graduates may reserve study rooms, check out books (until Sept. 30), and use the computer labs.
- The library is open to the public for conducting legal research, so please feel free to use our print resources and publicly available databases— including in-library access to Keycite, Shepards, Bloomberg Law, and HeinOnline. There are also Westlaw and Lexis Patron Access Terminals with limited primary sources. More information about the library’s access policy is available here.
- Reference librarians are also happy to assist you in person, by phone 703.993.8076, or email.