GMUSL grads taking the Bar: The law library staff wishes you the best of luck!!
Here’s some useful advice from the Law School Academic Support Blog on gearing up for the Bar Exam (please see the blog for more elaboration):
1) Never take the bar exam “for practice”
2) Don’t let practice tests scare you–let them guide your study
3) Practice your writing under timed conditions
4) Stay away from gimmicks
5) Don’t over-study and burn out before the exam
6) Don’t beat yourself up over minor slip-ups in bar prep
7) Don’t talk to anyone about the exam during breaks or after it is finished
Good luck exam takers!