The law library has numerous print study aids and other resources on reserve that may be useful during exams:
- Get a broad overview: Nutshells
- Focus on the core principles: Concise Hornbooks, Understanding Series, and Concepts and Insights Series
- Go in-depth: Hornbook Series
- Test yourself: Examples & Explanations Series, and Questions & Answers Series
- Study on the Go: Gilbert Law School Legends Audio Series and Sum & Substance CDs
The most recent edition of these titles is available at the Circulation Desk.