The library is happy to offer GMUSL patrons a new collection of law-themed novels and films. Please take a minute to browse these materials on the display in the first floor reading room. DVDs are available for an extended checkout period over the winter break.
Interested in learning more about law and film? Check out these titles:
- Advocacy to Zealousness: Learning Lawyering Skills from Classic Films, by Kelly Lynn Anders
- Hang ‘Em High: Law and Disorder in Western Films and Literature, by Bob Herzberg
- Law in Film: Resonance and Representation, by David A. Black
- Law and the Screen, Austin Sarat ed.
- Legal Reelism: Movies as Legal Texts, John Denvir ed.
- Reel Justice: The Courtroom Goes to the Movies, by Paul Bergman
More on law in literature? Search our catalog for “law in literature” as a subject heading.
If you have suggestions for books or movies to add to the collection, please contact Reference and Outreach Services Librarian Debbie Shrager (email@example.com).