In honor of Election Day 2012, a few select Internet resources to learn more about elections and the law:
- National Archives: U.S. Electoral College Voting and election resources,and a variety of information about the Electoral College.
- Federal Election Commission Links to Federal Campaign Finance Laws and Regulations.
- USDOJ, Civil Rights Division, Voting Section Summarizes laws enforced by the Voting Section, the history of voting rights laws, and cases arising under Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
- Election Law @ Moritz Information and analysis about major election issues, pending cases, and links to related resources.
- Election Law Blog One of the ABA’s Top 100 Blawgs 2011.
For extensive historical data related to elections, GMU Patrons may consult CQ Press Voting and Election Collection.